Application for Town of York Plan Commission
Applications are being accepted for an open position on the Town of York Plan Commission for a 3 year term beginning in May. Duties of the Plan Commission include, but are not limited to:
- Make, adopt and update the Town Comprehensive Plan
- Develop and amend ordinances related to comprehensive planning and land use
- Non-regulatory programs. The Plan Commission, on its own motion, or at the direction of the Town Board by resolution or motion, may propose non-regulatory programs to implement the comprehensive plan, including programs relating to topics such as education, economic development and tourism promotion, preservation of natural resources through the acquisition of land or conservation easements, and capital improvement planning
- Program administration, including subdivision review and review of conditional use permits when applicable
- Other referrals to the plan commission as required in Section 17 of the Plan Commission ordinance:
Meetings are held monthly on the 1st Tuesday of the month at 7pm and attendance at regular Board meetings is encouraged but not required. A per diem of $30 is paid for each commission meeting attended.
Please provide the following information for consideration for the position:
Previous experience or qualifications that may be pertinent:
Tell us why you are interested in serving on the Plan Commission:
Please return application by April 1 to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to Dan Truttmann, N9682 County Rd J, Blanchardville, WI 53516.