ASSESSORGardiner Appraisal Services
Assessor: Gardiner Appraisal Services
Mailing: PO Box 131, Mineral Point WI 53565
The Open Book will be held on TBD from 8:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m. at the Town of York Town Hall.
Open Book provides property owners an opportunity to meet with the Assessor to discuss their assessment. If you have questions, contact Town of York Clerk Heidi Hankley at (608) 523-4095.
BOARD OF REVIEW
The first meeting of the Board of Review will be held on TBD from 8:00 p.m. to adjournment at the Town of York Town Hall.
Board of Review provides property owners an opportunity to contest their property assessment and address any issues not resolved at Open Book. Anyone wishing to appear before the Board of Review needs to provide a written or oral intent to file an objection to the Clerk’s Office 48 hours prior to the first scheduled meeting of Board of Review. If you have questions, contact Town Clerk Heidi Hankley at (608) 523-4095.
FORMS AND PUBLICATIONS FOR OPEN BOOK/BOARD OF REVIEW
See links below for publications provide by the Wisconsin Department of Revenue to assist you with the Open Book/Board of Review process.
- Objection Form for Real Property Assessment
- Objection Form for Personal Property Assessment
- Request to Testify by Telephone or Submit a Sworn Written Statement at the Board of Review
- Request for Waiver of Board of Review Hearing
- Guide for Property Owners for 2015
- Property Assessment Appeal Guide for Wisconsin Real Property Owners for 2015